What we do
What we offer
Auscare Support provides NDIS participants with Support Coordination, Plan Management, Budget Builder, and Support Staff services. We are a registered NDIS provider and are nationally accredited.
At Auscare Support, we have an overriding goal that is simple: “To help enable great futures for our clients and their families.”
We do this by trying to be the best Support Coordinators, the best, most efficient Plan Managers and Budget Builders, and by sourcing and employing the most awesome Support Staff. The Auscare Support team is proud of our commitment to being the best at what we do. This pride is borne out of the team’s lifelong passion and dedication to helping people, either directly in the disability sector, or as a part of everyday life.
What is Support Coordination?
There are three levels of Support Coordination, each designed to meet different levels of need. The level you are funded for will be outlined in your plan:
1) Support Connection;
2) Coordination of Supports; and
3) Specialist Support Coordination
You might need short-term assistance with identifying and managing supports, or long-term assistance that includes coordinating providers, signing service agreements, and becoming more independent. You may even require specialised management of your needs.
Your Auscare Support Coordinator will listen, think creatively, and work hard to make things happen to help you navigate the NDIS. This will help you make the most of your funding and live your best life. Your Support Coordinator will help you to find the providers that best fit your needs and offer the right level of support for your requirements today. Over time, they will work towards boosting your skills and confidence.
The goal is to facilitate your enjoyment of an ordinary community life while growing your capacity.
When putting your plan into action, your Support Coordinator will:
- Use their training and local knowledge to offer you a broad choice of providers and solutions.
- Allow you control over the supports you receive, including how and when you receive them.
- Manage service delivery, including setting up Service Agreements.
- Work with you to monitor your progress, continuously refining and reviewing.
- Help prepare you for reviews of your NDIS plan and report to the NDIA.