What we do
What we offer
Hello and Welcome to Auscare Support - Plan Management!
Auscare Support provides NDIS participants with Support Coordination, Plan Management, Budget Builder, and Support Staff services. We are a registered NDIS provider and are nationally accredited.
At Auscare Support, we have an overriding goal that is simple: “To help enable great futures for our clients and their families.”
We do this by trying to be the best Support Coordinators, the best, most efficient Plan Managers and Budget Builders, and by sourcing and employing the most awesome Support Staff.
The Auscare Support team is proud of our commitment to being the best at what we do. This pride is borne out of the team’s lifelong passion and dedication to helping people, either directly in the disability sector, or as a part of everyday life
Plan Management - An overview
A Plan Manager will help you organise the financial side of your NDIS plan, much like a bookkeeper. That means:
Their role is to ensure that funds are being spent in line with your budget.
- The Plan Manager’s role is to submit claims to the NDIS for supports and services after they have been provided, as well as pay the actual providers of those supports.
- This is done by claiming money from the right budget categories on the NDIA portal.
- Plan Management is funded by the NDIS.
Need a Plan Manager? At your planning meeting, simply tell your NDIS Planner that you would like a Plan Manager to support you.
Plan Management at Auscare Support
- Our skilled Plan Managers are backed by robust systems and processes.
- They have extensive experience in accounting and/or bookkeeping and know the NDIS well.
- We take the time to hand-pick the right people for Plan Manager roles – excellent problem solvers with exceptional financial literacy.
- The NDIS is complex and requires significant administration - our sophisticated IT systems redirect precious Plan Manager time to assisting participants while ensuring compliance.
- Our team is not focused on KPIs but on quality outcomes
- We carefully manage the number of participants each Plan Manager oversees to ensure they have enough time and resources to focus on your needs.
We promote community-based teams, which means that you’re introduced to a small network of supports ready to help your primary manager, while you’re backed but a whole organisation with strength and depth.