What we do
What we offer
Who We Are
We are team of compassionate nurses and support workers to deliver holistic care to all participants, families and communities.
How We're Different
All of Around Clock Care Services operations and activities are built upon our Values of:
- Inclusion and Equality
- Choice, Control and Freedom
- Holistic, person-centered care
What We Offer
1.Assist personal activities- Housework, laundry, shopping, personal hygiene, dressing, preparation or supply of meals and medication assistance
2. Assist with travel and transport- We offer support for our clients with transport attending specialist appointments, community access programs, daily life activities and much more.
3. Community nursing care- This is the provision of specialist care for participants who have high care needs.
Wound care, medication management, diabetes management/education.
4. Community participation- Our goal is to support our clients in connecting with community support networks, cultural programs, social and recreational activities and transitioning to independence to be able to utilize these supports autonomously.
5. Development life skills- This support aims to assist clients (and family members where applicable) to create an effective and therapeutic work environment where a client’s capacity has the ability to increase. We mentor client’s step by step by supporting them in developing skills such as:
Budgeting / financial management
Participation in group activities
Vocational skills training
Pro-social modelling and mentoring
6. Household tasks - House Cleaning, laundry services, Gardening.
7. Group Center Activities - Assisting participants to participate in group-based community, social and recreational activities
8 . plan management - This support focuses on strengthening the participant’s ability to undertake tasks associated with the management of their supports. Plan management is the financial management of the plan supports including making payments to providers, expense claims processing, developing monthly statements for participants and claiming for payment from NDIA.