What we do
What we offer
What We Do
We focus on our participants’ wellbeing and development. We are a compassionate, reliable, respectful team who value your abilities and most importantly, we are fun to be with! We are committed to working with you, walking beside you and supporting you in your abilities, while helping you to meet your goals - no matter how big or small.
- Household tasks
- Community participation
- Travel & transport
- Daily tasks/ shared living
- Support Coordination
- Development of life skills
- Community nursing care
- Assist personal activities
- Assist life stage transition
- Accommodation & tenancy
- Group/centre-based activities
These include household tasks like:
- personal hygiene, meal preparation
- managing finances
- basic mobility around the house
- assistance with transport
- community participation and group activities.
Once your basic daily care needs are met, the next step is to:
- build up your independence
- so you can live the most abundant, well-rounded life and become the best version of yourself
We can help you:
- find a job, maintain a job,
- transition through life-changing milestones
- develop life skills like budgeting, paying your bills or navigating public transport on your own
- Apex Care will carefully work with you and collaborate with service providers and government organisations in your community to give you the most comprehensive supports within your plan.
- Motivated by our belief that everyone deserves an equal chance at quality care, we will do our best to co-ordinate different elements of support for your specific goals.
- In-home community nursing services for NDIS participants in Metropolitan Melbourne.
- We bring a wealth of nursing experience into the supports we deliver, so you feel like you are in competent hands at all times.
- Your health is our priority, and you will always have the full attention of our registered nurses. Our highly skilled team is on-hand to assist with complex needs from medication management to wound care to ongoing health monitoring.