LocationVarious locations across VIC
What we do
Hello and Welcome to Anytime Care!
The primary purpose of ANYTIME CARE is to provide culturally, responsive, appropriate first-class support services for people with disabilities. We are NDIS registered. Each one of us needs support to live a comfortable and happy life, be it emotional or physical and Anytime Care believes in making life comfortable for those who need it. We understand that each participant has his/her unique needs which we completely understand, value & respect.
We focus on giving quality services that are best practices including:
- Group centered activities
- Community participation
- Specialised Disability
- Household tasks
- Therapeutic supports
- Exercise physiology and personal training
- Daily tasks/shared living
- Home modification
- Assistance life stage, transition
- Assistance in personal care and safety
- Assistance in access and maintaining employment
- Innovative community participation
- Assistance in Travel/Transport
- Allied health
Anytime Care is passionate about extending support to all the participants who could use a little help in their day to day lives. We believe that everybody deserves a fair and comfortable life, full of possibilities.
- Passion for caring
- Empowering engagement & promoting independence
- Mindfulness & gratitude
- Respect for the individual & culture
- Family values
- Cohesive working team
CALD Communities and Bilingual Support Workers:
Our support workers are bilingual with a diverse range of languages fluently spoken. We also work with CALD communities and understand specific communities’ cultural requirements and needs, so we tailor our services to cater to these requirements.
Areas we service include:
Hawthorn, Sunshine, Deer Park, Dandenong, and all Suburbs, states, and territories except Western Australia.