What we do
What we offer
Hello and Welcome to All Round Care & Support!
Who we are
ARCS applies the power of strengths to the practice of well-being to empower you to take charge and live a fuller life, like everyone else!
Our team helps you understand your care plan, your goals, your rights and responsibilities and discuss with you your care preferences to maximise your well-being outcomes.
What we offer
- Our support tream can offer hourly, full-time live-in care or respite care
- We have support workers that can help you tend to your daily and personal needs
- We can organise home visits by our GP or our support workers will take you to your preferred/regular GP.
- Our highly trained team of nurses can deliver the following supports:
- Work with you and your family to help maintain health
- Pevent disease and identify health problems
- Nursing is provided in consultation with your doctor and hospital discharge team
- Provide care after a hospital stay
- General nursing care
- Assistance with chronic conditions
- Wound management
- Hospital-type care outside of the hospital
- Palliative care nursing assistance for people who have a life-limiting illness and require support to stay at home and much more
- We organise and provid you with transport depending on your annual financial allocation for this category
- We support you to connect with all the people and service providers specified in your care plan
- We also advocate and lobby for you to get services that you need but are not specified/funded in your current care plan
- We can help connect you with Allied Health practitioners (OT, Speech, Psych) and more!
- We help you understand yopur plan and empower you to engage supports that help you reach your goals
- Our goal is to support you to achieve your desired level of independence
- Day-to-day we build on your strengths
- We give you options and equip you with skills to enable you to do what you want to do for/by yourself
- We help with things like keeping a routine, learning to cook, managing finances, employment
- We support you with improved learning to embark on skills that will build your capacity to learn and utilise knowledge for your empowerment.
- We support you to connect with your family and social networks that are important for your well-being.
- That includes taking you out into the community to meet like minded people and enjoy activities in your are, or ecen being a companion to you and help you feel connected