What we do
What we offer
Who We Are?
- Alana Care Support Services is a proudly Australian owned and operated organisation.
- We’re committed to creating a community where all individuals are recognised for their unique abilities and have their needs taken care of by an expert team.
- We’re passionate about caring for you in the most meaningful way and want you to achieve your dreams, no matter how big or small they might be.
Our experienced and compassionate support team assist clients in their own homes, including daily personal care and household tasks assistance, such as:
- Personal hygiene
- Assistance out of bed
- Medication reminders
- Grooming & shaving
Community AccessSocial and Community Participation at Alana care support services is driven by your goals and interests. What does that mean? It means we are able to provide tailored supports consisting of interest-based activities to help you build skills and kick goals. Here are some of the activities that we support participants with:
- Sports & exercise
- Social activities
- Local clubs & communities
- Day trips
Travel + Transport AssistanceWe provide our clients with a range of transport services and public transport travel training. Our safe, highly trained drivers can help you to and from medical and health appointments as well as for shopping, paying bills, accessing community facilities and social occasions like visiting friends.
Respite CareWe provide highly skilled support for adults, young people and children who require short term or long-term 24-hour care and supervision. Our range of specialised Respite Care services include:
- Cooking meals
- Administering medication management
- Personal hygiene care
- Laundry service
We offer the following accommodation options!1. Medium-term Accommodation (MTA)
2. Short-term Accommodation (STA)
3. Respite care
4. Supported Independent Living (SIL)