What we do
What we offer
Who We Are?
Here at Adaptive Living, we have combined our passion with our knowledge and it is our mission to connect with as many participants as possible to change their lives and help them reach their goals. We have extensive experience with over 10 years working with participants which has given us the opportunity to learn and grow as the NDIS changes and evolves.
Adaptability and Flexibility We are agile and fluid in our approach
Trust and Honesty We are open and transparent
Respect and Equality We treat everyone with respect and equality
Creativity and Innovation We constantly look for new ways to do things
What We Offer?
We have over a decade experience as support workers in the disability sector. Leveraging this experience we launched our own business with the promise that we're here to help you and offer a range of services to help you live life to the fullest and achieve your goals.
Areas of expertise
- Mental health/psychosocial
- High care needs
- Behaviour Support
Our Support Worker Services Include:
Assistance with daily personal activities
- maintain your hygiene and grooming needs
- support at meal time
- dressing and using the bathroom
Assistance with travel/transport arrangements
- safe and timely travel
- transport services to access health services
- get down to the shops
- travel interstate for a holiday!
Assistance with daily life tasks in a group or shared living arrangement.
- our supported independent living(SIL) service focuses on providing a holistic approach to your supports.
Innovative Community Participation
- interested in building new skills
- making new friends
- having a lot of fun along the way
Our team love helping out in every way possible, and that includes the tasks that other people find boring!
- house cleaning, laundry
- meal preparation
- help with the gardening
Participation in community, social and civic activities.
- Getting out and accessing local facilities and program
- going to medical appointments
- shops and restaurants
- visiting family or simply
- just a walk around the park
'We can’t wait to get to know you and help you to hit your goals'